Understanding team dynamics and how this relates to building and leading an awesome team.
Connecting with the team members, communicating with your clients and ultimately leading a team that is empowered to serve with aspiration. When establishing teams there are a lot of individual and organizational behaviors that must be taken under consideration and understood. There is no specific method or template that a leader can follow to form that perfect team. The team reflects how the leader leads and understands how important diversity and communication are in building a cohesive and mature team.
Creating and building great teams within a project-centric organization Is vital to implementing successful change.
- Establish how important for teams to have a clear purpose, maintain open communication, and appreciate style diversity.
- When selecting the project team members, project managers need to see beyond accomplishments and credentials.
- The overall impact of establishing team goals and objectives and defining roles early in a project
- Collaborating on the creation of a set of simply expected behaviors for Teamwork
- Building towards team accountability for team members of the group individually and collectively act to promote the timely delivery of the project’s goal.
- Ensuring the team is making the right decisions
- Understanding how to build, integrate and lead project teams that will aspire to deliver superior quality
- Learning where your team is on the maturity curve and how to improve your team
- Learning what are the important behaviors associated with team maturity
- How to lead a team through the maturity phases and sustain excellence
- Learning that mature and sustaining teams of excellence provide extraordinary ROI results